SOLD any interest in factory second deka 9A31's $100 plus shipping as always.

dbeez
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
crestwood,ky
Looking to presale at least 10 prior to picking any up as I am busy as hell yet have had a couple inquiries about them anyone will tell hou I am a straight up guy package them better than new for safe delivery and they are stout as hell barge and can't be beat for the price.pm me if intereted I lose track of these threads sometimes.or text me at 502-649-6005 that's the fastest way.

This is what the last ones I picked up look like the new ones could look a little rougher or be identical.

deka9a31s003.jpg

I got to see if this will fit in my car and I will be interested.

Are these new/used ?

Rough shipping costs to 98295 ?

Specifications:

Group Size 31 (3/8" Stud)

Warranty 24 Month

Chemistry AGM

Cold Cranking Amps 800

Cranking Amps 1000

Reserve Capacity 190

Amp Hour Rate 100

Dimensions:

Length 13"

Width 6 3/4"

Height 9 1/2"

Yes they cosmetically didn't pass and can't be.sold as new and sometimes they get pretty beat up and dirty before I get them but each and every battery I pack gets tested and charged prior to shipping to insure you get what you paid for. Annarbor these are 100ah barge.

I ran 3 on my 110 alt it really helped hold voltage but at some point you gonna need to upgrade that thing.also remember your battery bank is as strong as the weakest battery if not using isolaters.

I ran 3 on my 110 alt it really helped hold voltage but at some point you gonna need to upgrade that thing.also remember your battery bank is as strong as the weakest battery if not using isolaters.
yea no isolaters at this point and i have that stock battery . let me think about it for the day i will get back to you for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.