Any info on this amp? Houston Acoustic.

Participant count
  • Participant list

CleanPrix
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
My GF went yard selling and found an amp for 15$. I never heard of it and not many people have. The name is Houston Acoustics. From what i gather the name comes from a company that makes guitar amps. It sounds good. Unsure how old or how good it is. It plays well and is accually clean sound with some power behind it. Any info would be great!

houstonacoustic.jpg

I've heard of them but thats about it. Seems like I read a thread talking about these amps and how some guy was abusing the $hit out of one of these things and it wouldn't die. Most likely just some no name crap though. If they were anything decent they would be all over the internet. You should get some pics of the internals for us. It would help us see what kind of quality it is.

I may have to do that. Im pretty sure its a no name, but any of the no name amps ive had i find SOME info on them online. This is the first noone seems to know anything about them. Thanks bud!

I've heard of them but thats about it. Seems like I read a thread talking about these amps and how some guy was abusing the $hit out of one of these things and it wouldn't die. Most likely just some no name crap though. If they were anything decent they would be all over the internet. You should get some pics of the internals for us. It would help us see what kind of quality it is.
I bought a Houston acoustic amp and would open it up.and take pictures if you could give me any information about amp... Daniel 9033931037

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.