Any cons to LONG RCA's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BrianDye
10+ year member

2013 Dodge Charger R/T
I have my seats out, and just FatMatted my floor, and im running all my wires UNDER the carpet instead of along the trim.

I have some nice RCAs but theyre so f***ing long, probably 20'

I dont know why I got those when I bought them, but whatever, long story short, is there any cons to having them so long? Or should I go drop $20+ on some shorter ones? I have alot of slack is what im saying just hanging around.

Thanks! Im literally waiting right now to put the carpet back in, so the sooner the help the better, thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.