CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

looking to see if someone has or can get deals on cigars, yet another hobby

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

It's ok he was and will always be a right sided conservative and believe the lies that the media tells. I bet he watches Fox news too. What a crock of ****, yea it might have sounded like he was bragging a bit but in the end that was no reason to cut him down due to his life style. I'd say in most people eyes you are the person in the wrong for being so judgmental. It's ok though because one day you will meet your maker and he/she/it will decide your fate as to how you're living your life and casting judgement upon others. You my friend in my eyes are far worse than someone bragging about smoking weed.
phish phan huh? Im a big phish phan as well.

last thing im going to say. weed makes you dumb, it makes you feel smart but it makes you act dumb and heavy use over the years damages short term memory and buns you out. proven fact dont try to argue it, t has been challenged and proven over and over. like i said, good day sir.
Can you back it up? I smoke every night, to help relieve my stress/depression so i can actually sleep at night. That besides, I also smoke it just for the high. Most people I meet never expect that I smoke, matter of fact, most think Im actually smart! Amazing right. It causes no type of brain damage what so ever. Btw I smoke a lot when i do smoke. A lot more than most. Here's my source:

Potency Monitoring Project, Quarterly Reports, University of Mississippi: Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (1974 to 1996).

1.) weed does not make you dumb2.) short term memory does not mean you are dumb

3.) you do not do a very good job typing so you must be dumb. 'what does buns you out' mean?

You sound pretty dumb yourself
keyboard doesnt work perfectly. I knew I would have to come back into his thread and see a bunch a butt hurt whiney little potheads complaining because they dont understand that smoking weed doesnt make you awesome, and they dont like the fact that i told them that. Smoke it all you want, whatever, have fun, dont brag about it, or bring it up just to bring it up. I sound dumb do I? ask someone who insn't high, the smartest people in the world will tell you that you are stupid for taking the stance you have taken.

oh and my bad dude, I assumed you guys could figure out a simple typo...one little R is missing and your whole world falls apart. By trying to make me look dumb you made yourself look dumb, only a true idiot can do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Can you back it up? I smoke every night, to help relieve my stress/depression so i can actually sleep at night. That besides, I also smoke it just for the high. Most people I meet never expect that I smoke, matter of fact, most think Im actually smart! Amazing right. It causes no type of brain damage what so ever. Btw I smoke a lot when i do smoke. A lot more than most. Here's my source:potency Monitoring Project, Quarterly Reports, University of Mississippi: Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (1974 to 1996).
sure, there are exceptions to the rule, just the same as everything else.

I would hardly call it bragging. I dont brag about smoking marijuana, I use it for medicinal use (long history of migraine headaches and also back pain). I do on occasion smoke to relieve stress. I do not believe that smoking marijuana is even a lifestyle. In my mind its like smoking cigarettes. Once in a while I smoke. And I dont think it should be up to our government to decide what i can and cannot do when it has not a single effect on anyone but myself. Yes I do notice memory loss to an extent, However it isn't major enough to effect my daily life and there are ways around memory loss such as writing things down, using a calendar, and so on. Moral of the story, you can be a respectable person in society AND smoke marijuana. Which i have come to do. And i'm sorry that people's OPINION (90% of which haven't ever tried marijuana) is holding me back.
On the flip side, OP heres the site Indian River Tobacco

Lastly, mr. this is the last thing im going to say...

If you continually smoke you will lose memory, but the day you stop will be the day you begin to gain it back. You lose memory when your high, not after. So if you smoke all day every day its no doubt you will get memory loss. But unless you do this the effects are minimal. I hope you take this information from a "Stoner" who actually is knowledgeable on the topic and has had experience over your government ad's that just say its bad and show some girl sinking into a couch.

Lol, you showed off your first pube?
you obviously have poor reading compehension.

I enjoy cigars casually not very often, they are xpensive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif unfortunately the more expensive they are the better they are too.

you obviously have poor reading compehension.
Ive never heard of compehension. Whats that? Unless you meant comprehension. Then I know what you mean. And you said been there done that lol. I was more just making a joke about it cuz i thought it was funny. Im sorry that your so uptight. Maybe if you smoked you would relax a little bit;). Furthermore, What help have you been to the OP? Other than to ruin his thread with your biased marijuana beliefs?

Thank you sir, have a nice day.

On second thought, Id love for you to continue to post, because I like watching you make a fool out of yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

I love how I was the only one he didn't quote. Maybe that's because he got put in his place by a stoner. Like I said before, you will someday meet your "God" and he will cast judgement upon you like you have on others. Life is about living it up. Why hate on someone for how they LIVE. Just drop it man. You are not going to win this fight but you are not going to lose either. To each his own and let it be.

I love how I was the only one he didn't quote. Maybe that's because he got put in his place by a stoner. Like I said before, you will someday meet your "God" and he will cast judgement upon you like you have on others. Life is about living it up. Why hate on someone for how they LIVE. Just drop it man. You are not going to win this fight but you are not going to lose either. To each his own and let it be.
no i didnt quote you because i didnt find what you said to be enough to give a **** about, i have won this fight, because i stated that it is not cool to brag about smoking weed and all you guys did was ***** about how awesome it is and how itsall you do and i am wrong. i am not a right winged conservative freak, i support the legalization of marijuana for everyone not just patients, ITS JUST NOT COOL. i have done a lot of things with marijuana I hve done drugs you dont even know exist, i have a grateful dead tattoo, its in my skin for life, my favorite band of all time is the doors, phis is a great band, I have played at nickstock (if you are from ny you know what nickstock is and why it is relevant) I'm guessing you are near ithaca? i just stopped into the local branch of jabberwock and bought a gram of 20x salvia. but it took 3 people bitching for me to even say anything about all that, i didnt take another conversation and bring it up just to talk about it because its all i think/care about and think its so cool. I do apologize for being a prick, but i deal with retards that cant seem to stop bragging about smoking weed all day, (mainly 14-17 year olds) and it just pisses me off.

Ive never heard of compehension. Whats that? Unless you meant comprehension. Then I know what you mean. And you said been there done that lol. I was more just making a joke about it cuz i thought it was funny. Im sorry that your so uptight. Maybe if you smoked you would relax a little bit;). Furthermore, What help have you been to the OP? Other than to ruin his thread with your biased marijuana beliefs?
Thank you sir, have a nice day.

On second thought, Id love for you to continue to post, because I like watching you make a fool out of yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.
like i said, my keyboard is a little messed up.

i cant smoke weed, i developed an allergy to it and every time i smoke it it causes my throat to swell up slightly making it uncomfortable and it makes me trips very hard, intense visuals out of nowhere, auditory hallucinations, absolute insanity in my head and it makes me believe im stuck in a loop and it will never end. possibly i am pissed off because i cant smoke weed anymore? i dont know.

edit:i just realized ths is in a classified thread, oops. I'm out of here.

I'm more north than Ithaca and I highly doubt you have done drugs I haven't even heard of, just an fyi. I live by Lake George. I'm actually like 10 minutes away from Spy. Also just one last thing, when did I ever brag about smoking weed. If you have looked I didn't even tell you I smoked until my last post. Just saying. It seems like you are very likely to jump to conclusions. I'm sure you are a cool guy, everything was just taken out of context like most things are on the internet. It's all just the same ol' ****.

I'm more north than Ithaca and I highly doubt you have done drugs I haven't even heard of, just an fyi. I live by Lake George. I'm actually like 10 minutes away from Spy. Also just one last thing, when did I ever brag about smoking weed. If you have looked I didn't even tell you I smoked until my last post. Just saying. It seems like you are very likely to jump to conclusions. I'm sure you are a cool guy, everything was just taken out of context like most things are on the internet. It's all just the same ol' ****.
i didnt mean you i meant the other side of the dscussion in general. the drugs you probablyont know about are research chems that ont really even have a name, ive done everything except hard addictive drugs excluding opiates and cocaine, id say out of all the common drugs marijuana is like the little christian boy in the group, practical harmless but still I'm sue you know the type of pothead that brags and only talks about weed and I am sure you roll your eyes every time, i simply read what he said as doing such and overreacted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.