CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

looking to see if someone has or can get deals on cigars, yet another hobby

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

lightweights...
Lol, if you smoked one of my cigars you would feel the same way. Im a medical marijuana patient here in michigan(No I will not sell my weed on the forums so dont pm me asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) I can get some really good marijuana here in michigan. I would post pics but id get banned. Even tho its legal for me haha.

Lol, if you smoked one of my cigars you would feel the same way. Im a medical marijuana patient here in michigan(No I will not sell my weed on the forums so dont pm me asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) I can get some really good marijuana here in michigan. I would post pics but id get banned. Even tho its legal for me haha.
cool man, you smoke weed like the other 100% of losers and 98% of the population, thats really rare and cool I now have a much cooler and more progressive take on you. weed ishardcore stuff, 13 year olds do it so if big kids iek that get high it must be cool, its even cooler to exploit the medical system so you can get high. KEWWWLLL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.