CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

looking to see if someone has or can get deals on cigars, yet another hobby

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

cool man, you smoke weed like the other 100% of losers and 98% of the population, thats really rare and cool I now have a much cooler and more progressive take on you. weed ishardcore stuff, 13 year olds do it so if big kids iek that get high it must be cool, its even cooler to exploit the medical system so you can get high. KEWWWLLL
Its even cooler to down someone when they actually have a condition they need it for so Fuck you

Edit: 13yr olds drink, do you drink? You must be immature because you drink. Thats my example of your logic idiot

cool man, you smoke weed like the other 100% of losers and 98% of the population, thats really rare and cool I now have a much cooler and more progressive take on you. weed ishardcore stuff, 13 year olds do it so if big kids iek that get high it must be cool, its even cooler to exploit the medical system so you can get high. KEWWWLLL
umad ?

Its even cooler to down someone when they actually have a condition they need it for so Fuck you
if you needed it for an actual conditon you wouldnt be bragging about it on a car audio forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

OP, if you are in the west michigan area look up Indian river tobacco traders. They have very good tobacco( I roll my own cigs ) but they also have a cigar shop where they hand roll their cigars. Maybe worth checking out?

nah just sick of people thinkin they are soooooo cool cuz the smoke weed. its lke showng off your first pube. its like yeah who cares been there done that, you just look dumb.
Lol, thats your opinion and your entitled to it whether or not I think your lacking some intelligence.

Edit: 13yr olds drink, do you drink? You must be immature because you drink. Thats my example of your logic idiot
13 year olds do it once a year when they swipe it from their father, they smoke weed every day when they buy it from dumb ***** like you...or like you once bought it from. i dont drink either.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Lol, thats your opinion and your entitled to it whether or not I think your lacking some intelligence.
a chronic marijuana smoker is telling me im dumb. well if that isnt calling the kettle black.

I'm not gonna argue with an idiot, you'll just drag m down to your level and beat me with experience, i have no problem with weed i once smoke it too, all my friends still do, my town (harpursville) is known as harvestville to all the cops in NY and north east PA, i am around it all the time, but bragging about it? stupid. peace.

Lol, if you smoked one of my cigars you would feel the same way. Im a medical marijuana patient here in michigan(No I will not sell my weed on the forums so dont pm me asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) I can get some really good marijuana here in michigan. I would post pics but id get banned. Even tho its legal for me haha.
Im from Grand rapids too, no card but prolly get it just as cheap as you do. But thanks for tellin us about yer ways with marijuana.

13 year olds do it once a year when they swipe it from their father, they smoke weed every day when they buy it from dumb ***** like you...or like you once bought it from. i dont drink either. 

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

a chronic marijuana smoker is telling me im dumb. well if that isnt calling the kettle black.
People who smoke marijuana can be dumb, But don't say that all marijuana smokers are dumb because that is extremely biased and only insults your own intelligence.

People who smoke marijuana can be dumb, But don't say that all marijuana smokers are dumb because that is extremely biased and only insults your own intelligence.
last thing im going to say. weed makes you dumb, it makes you feel smart but it makes you act dumb and heavy use over the years damages short term memory and buns you out. proven fact dont try to argue it, t has been challenged and proven over and over. like i said, good day sir.

Im from Grand rapids too, no card but prolly get it just as cheap as you do. But thanks for tellin us about yer ways with marijuana.
Yea its def. extremely expensive from the dispensary. g/eighth is usually 20/60 or 18/50, you can get 10/35 but its not as high quality. The real perk is if you get a caregiver because most of them will offer you anywhere from an 1oz-4oz every 4-6 weeks which is nice. I wasn't meaning to be cocky about it but reading back I kinda was.

Im sorry that me smoking marijuana gets everyones ******* in a bunch. As if it effects you.

last thing im going to say. weed makes you dumb, it makes you feel smart but it makes you act dumb and heavy use over the years damages short term memory and buns you out. proven fact dont try to argue it, t has been challenged and proven over and over. like i said, good day sir.
1.) weed does not make you dumb

2.) short term memory does not mean you are dumb

3.) you do not do a very good job typing so you must be dumb. 'what does buns you out' mean?

You sound pretty dumb yourself

It's ok he was and will always be a right sided conservative and believe the lies that the media tells. I bet he watches Fox news too. What a crock of ****, yea it might have sounded like he was bragging a bit but in the end that was no reason to cut him down due to his life style. I'd say in most people eyes you are the person in the wrong for being so judgmental. It's ok though because one day you will meet your maker and he/she/it will decide your fate as to how you're living your life and casting judgement upon others. You my friend in my eyes are far worse than someone bragging about smoking weed.

I would hardly call it bragging. I dont brag about smoking marijuana, I use it for medicinal use (long history of migraine headaches and also back pain). I do on occasion smoke to relieve stress. I do not believe that smoking marijuana is even a lifestyle. In my mind its like smoking cigarettes. Once in a while I smoke. And I dont think it should be up to our government to decide what i can and cannot do when it has not a single effect on anyone but myself. Yes I do notice memory loss to an extent, However it isn't major enough to effect my daily life and there are ways around memory loss such as writing things down, using a calendar, and so on. Moral of the story, you can be a respectable person in society AND smoke marijuana. Which i have come to do. And i'm sorry that people's OPINION (90% of which haven't ever tried marijuana) is holding me back.

On the flip side, OP heres the site Indian River Tobacco

Lastly, mr. this is the last thing im going to say...

If you continually smoke you will lose memory, but the day you stop will be the day you begin to gain it back. You lose memory when your high, not after. So if you smoke all day every day its no doubt you will get memory loss. But unless you do this the effects are minimal. I hope you take this information from a "Stoner" who actually is knowledgeable on the topic and has had experience over your government ad's that just say its bad and show some girl sinking into a couch.

nah just sick of people thinkin they are soooooo cool cuz the smoke weed. its lke showng off your first pube. its like yeah who cares been there done that, you just look dumb.
Lol, you showed off your first pube?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.