Participant count
  • Participant list

felix arrizon

what would you guys get?

3 12" jl audio w6

3 12" jl audio w3

or 2 12" jl audio w7???????

what would you guys do?

i need help because i already have 2 12" jl audio w6 and i dont know if i should get the other one or switch them for the 3 W3 or 2 w7

I am from mexico and i am an exchange student right now but i want to buy the right kind of subwoofers before i go back.

well guys can you help me and tell me what to do?

The W7's would be a great upgrade, however- the sheer output of 3 12w6's is very impressive.

I would add the other W6 at this time, and save some money for other upgrades. You will definately NOT be sacrificing anything performance wise by going this route either.

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...

About this thread

felix arrizon

felix arrizon
montana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
zane