another rim question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
can anyone tell me what rims these are? i've looked online to try and get center caps but not having much luck as the guy selling doesn't have the center caps for any of them and he got them from someone else.

Here are the pics of them as they are:

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

No markings anywhere on the backside?
there was some small numbers on each of them when I got under to check.

Is there a way to use those for searching? No logos or anything anywhere though.

Judging by the sunny tires he has on them I would be pretty confident that they are just a cheap ebay wheel, probably wont even be able to find center caps.

On a side not, how cheap is he selling you the wheels and tires? You have to get adapters to make them work so wouldn't you be better off putting that money into your rim fund and waiting till a set of wheels comes across cl that fit your trailblazer? Just my .02 not my money being spent so...

Judging by the sunny tires he has on them I would be pretty confident that they are just a cheap ebay wheel, probably wont even be able to find center caps.
On a side not, how cheap is he selling you the wheels and tires? You have to get adapters to make them work so wouldn't you be better off putting that money into your rim fund and waiting till a set of wheels comes across cl that fit your trailblazer? Just my .02 not my money being spent so...

400 for rims with tires together. Already have the adapters now.

Those look to small for a trailblazer. Measure your stock tire across and then measure the ones you are looking at. They should be within a 1/8 inch of each other assuming tire wear is about the same.

Those look to small for a trailblazer. Measure your stock tire across and then measure the ones you are looking at. They should be within a 1/8 inch of each other assuming tire wear is about the same.
Will do.

Sidenote, I did figure out they are DARE alloys CODE:DW445. I can't find anyone whom carries them sadly and the site is listed over in japan or something, they have no american contact email or dealers that i've seen via google. I am thinking to just plastidip the whole thing or somehow get them flat black and not worry about the centercaps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.