• Participant list

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ce5h8T0.jpg

TsHt64K.jpg

dO4xPmr.jpg

I really need a bigger vehicle.

Yeah, I mean how many times can you rebuild the jeep? It's got to be a complete rattle trap by now with the sustained abuse.

I like the fosgate baskets on those beautiful sig motors, looks good.

Yeah, I mean how many times can you rebuild the jeep? It's got to be a complete rattle trap by now with the sustained abuse.
i like your sig. Im betting that the thread it was in response to got pretty epic

Jeep is getting a second amp for sure this year which should get me over 160 as it sits. I'm very tempted to rebuild the baffle to use 6 12's (and possibly 3 amps) but I really hate to scrap 6 working subs then spend 700$ on frames and softparts.

Agreed, those old RF frames look fantastic on the neo sig motors and I very much like the fact they use 8" spider which saves an easy 25$ a pop vs. having to use 10" spiders.

I don't know when or if I'll ever even use these. My hope is that my brother or someone local will want to borrow them to get loud with for a year or two or until I get a vehicle big enough to want to run 8 subs. Mike made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the subs + amps and I was out in Ohio picking up some equipment for the business anyway so it was either buy them now or toss and turn at night thinking that someone else got them.

i like your sig. Im betting that the thread it was in response to got pretty epic
Back when we had a few regulars that knew WTF they were talking about.... I really miss holic.

Jeep is getting a second amp for sure this year which should get me over 160 as it sits. I'm very tempted to rebuild the baffle to use 6 12's (and possibly 3 amps) but I really hate to scrap 6 working subs then spend 700$ on frames and softparts.
Agreed, those old RF frames look fantastic on the neo sig motors and I very much like the fact they use 8" spider which saves an easy 25$ a pop vs. having to use 10" spiders.

I don't know when or if I'll ever even use these. My hope is that my brother or someone local will want to borrow them to get loud with for a year or two or until I get a vehicle big enough to want to run 8 subs. Mike made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the subs + amps and I was out in Ohio picking up some equipment for the business anyway so it was either buy them now or toss and turn at night thinking that someone else got them.

Back when we had a few regulars that knew WTF they were talking about.... I really miss holic.
I'm trying to learn so I'm not one of the people dragging the forum down. I'll get there someday man

Also, I didn't see the amps until now as my work has a filter that blocks most images on this forum. What the heck are those mammoths? They look like they could power a small city

I think you are a big overgrown baby and a spoiled one at that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'm trying to learn so I'm not one of the people dragging the forum down. I'll get there someday man
Also, I didn't see the amps until now as my work has a filter that blocks most images on this forum. What the heck are those mammoths? They look like they could power a small city
Shocker 4K, same as I'm using in my Jeep now.

I think you are a big overgrown baby and a spoiled one at that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
They used to say the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. In the big scheme of things I'm not into all this for that much. I bet any of the guys here who smoke grass spend more money in reefer in a year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.