Another Championship Ring

They have been talking about it. but there are a lot of areas that have passed noise ordinances about loud stereo. and there would be a lot of shows in the Ohio area that would get shut down. Even SBN in Florida has had trouble the past few years with the police and noise.

how do you know what volume to go to on the headunit without going over? does it change with temperature? and how do you compensate for the voltage drops and such? db drag has always fascinated me

Basically you need to test and write down everything. temperature humidity voltage. everything. and then dot all again and again and again. and you will figure it out. it just takes a lot of time

Yea there are many different ways to do it. But I know that all of my testing has worked for my and my teammates. we have 11 world titles in bass race over the past 4 years. Not saying it is the only way. But it has worked well for us.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.