Another! 03 Eclipse Build, AudioQue/Stetsom/Atomic

well just show up. itll be a good turnout. you do know which car is mine right? and im kinda pissed now because i just read i have to put in fuses on all my 12v power wires, which i never use except before the amplifier and i also have to use the radio out of the vehicle!!!! errr

but its ok because i prepped anything so now all i have to do in the morning is do the wiring and its done.

well just show up. itll be a good turnout. you do know which car is mine right? and im kinda pissed now because i just read i have to put in fuses on all my 12v power wires, which i never use except before the amplifier and i also have to use the radio out of the vehicle!!!! errr
but its ok because i prepped anything so now all i have to do in the morning is do the wiring and its done.

Yeah Meca is deff a different animal. You have to build tailored to it. But it is all fun anyways, and yes I will be able to find your ride:)

got through the first couple of posts, why are you running comps and coax for a front stage?
im using one set of comps and two sets of coax for the frontstage. mainly because i already had them and I like how they sound regardless.

Yeah Meca is deff a different animal. You have to build tailored to it. But it is all fun anyways, and yes I will be able to find your ride:)
well you better find my vehicle, which means you better be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

whatever makes you happy mang. Ever try it without the coax though?
i initially only had the components up front. the coax sets help tons for the front stage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.