An alternative to cover inner door holes worth a try?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You need to be more specific. If you're looking for room dividers (I think you do) there are a lot of different options. Room dividers is a very good idea if you want to have a private space, don't waste a lot of money and can't buy a separate apartment. I have two children who live in the same room. Unfortunately, we have a small apartment and there is no room for another room, so we decided to buy dividers for the room. I think it look quite stylish. You can check patio doors , they have good prices.

Fuck outta here bot...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There are all kinds of Ideas out there by a search on the internet these days. Find the one that works for your situation and budget and...
Hey there I've had this Axxera AV7336MB for years now, but it's got some issues and needs to be replaced. I went to go buy a new one, only to...
Hey there I've had this Axxera AV7336MB for years now, but it's got some issues and needs to be replaced. I went to go buy a new one, only to...
Have you browsed the Audio Control DSPs, like the DM608?
I love my m25 tweeters and will likely try the tm65mkiv or tm8 next.

About this thread

Alrojoca

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Alrojoca
USA West Coast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date