amps/subs/etc FS/FT for home power amp or???

fast306stang
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Byron, Ga
Photobucket won't let me host anymore pics (I've met the max), so I don't have pics of the amps--but I can email pics to whoever wants them

JBL BP150.1 mono amp. It's only rated at 75wrms@4ohms and 150wrms@2ohms IIRC. Nice little amp though. Nice shape. $50 shipped.

Alpine MRP-M350 mono amp Perfect shape, no box or manual. I bought it from a friend of mine, but I traded the car I was going to use it in. It is mint, no scratches or anything. $90 Shipped

Specs:

Class-D 700W Max

Output Power:

1 x 350W RMS (20Hz to 20kHz) @ 2ohm 0.3% THD

1 x 200W RMS (20Hz to 20kHz) @ 4ohm 0.08% THD

Filtering: 50Hz to 200Hz - Low Pass Filter

Eclipse 10" 88100 S4 sub. Very nice shape, but has some rub marks on the bottom of the motor and a few other very minor signs of use. The cone is perfect, the surround has a very minor rub mark on it, and the concealer gasket has some marks. You should be able to see this is the pics, which I have here: http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...%20for%20sale/ $100 shipped. Give me a day or so to box it up, I'm not going to crate it up for shipping until I know it's sold.

10" RF Punch HX2. Just about perfect shape. D4. Missing the concealer gasket though. Uhhhhhhhhh.......90 shipped.

Diamond Audio Hex S5.0x crossovers. Brand new condition, I used them during testing sessions in my house. $40 shipped. Pics are here: http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...%20for%20sale/

Soooo $340 shipped for all of it, uhhhh, $300 picked up.

what kind of home power amp are you talking about?
What do you have? I just need something to drive a 12" sub (TC1000 d4) with, either running 2 vc's in stereo, or running them in parallel and bridging the amp.

I got a StellarLabs amp http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445038 that will do 470rms @8ohms bridged with out breaking a sweat its in mint condition and only 2 months old.
Where at in GA? I love the amp, it will work perfectly for what I need...what kind of trade did you have in mind? I don't have the alpine anymore or the Profile. I have the JBL amp left, the 2 subs, the diamond crossovers, a memphis single 10" hatchback carpeted box, and a custom 1.25cuft sealed box (10") that I built that's bad ass. I have something else, a box with 2 brand new ED 3.6's...the 6.5" subs with carbon fiber cones and a sweet ported box I built, d4 on the subs...I only tested the subs and haven't finished the box yet--only needs terminals and wiring. I wasn't going to get rid of those, but I will offer them up as well if you're interested for your amp. All of it straight up? Or?

What's the rms per channel on your amp? Let's see what we can work out, I would love to have your amp!

Thanks,

Quincy

Ill send you a pm.
Sounds good! I have to work tomorrow, then catch a plane to NYC...I won't be back until Sunday, so I may be offline for the majority of the time. I will have a laptop with me, I just don't know when I will be able to get online until I get back home. Just wanted to give you a heads up...but pm me and let me know what ya got in mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.