amps for my 4 HX2's

DRAGNS10
10+ year member

I wanna run 4 power HX2's and dont know what amps i want to power them, all i know is that i want RF amps And i only want 1 (if possible), 2 of the same amp, or 4 of the same amp, i've got some ideas in my head for a killer neon install display so i want the same amp if i have to use mre then one. can you suggest some rf amps that will work for what i want?

thnx in advance

Todd

Originally posted by audiolife 2 jbl 1200's would work but i would recomend using 4 1203 blueprint drivers they hit and sound better
He said he only wanted RF...

anyways. You have basicly 3 amps to choose from. The 800, 1000, and 1500 watt amps. You might be able to get away with one 1500 but Id go with more power...personally I would get two 1500's and run two subs off each or get 4 1000's and run them mono.

hope that helps

only rf is like umm nothin under 300 and 1200 keeps up with the bd 1000 why LIMIT yourself? if you say the bd is 100 watts more powerful and is tons better i suggest you go learn your power level laws and displacements lmao

Originally posted by DRAGNS10 I wanna run 4 power HX2's and dont know what amps i want to power them, all i know is that i want RF amps And i only want 1 (if possible), 2 of the same amp, or 4 of the same amp, i've got some ideas in my head for a killer neon install display so i want the same amp if i have to use mre then one. can you suggest some rf amps that will work for what i want?

thnx in advance

Todd look i got the same system as you i rattle cars next to me even with dynomat and im kickin 4 hx2 punch and two of the one channel from rockford the 1000watts you should get 1000 bd 2 of them or 4

youd be able to get away with 2 bd1500.1

the subs would be a bit under powered but unless your planning on competing its not that big a deal

if you really wanted to hit each sub hard you could spring for 4 bd1000.1 this would be the optimum setup if youve got the cash

also audiolife has point the jbl 1200 puts out the watts and costs almost half as much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.