amps best brand???

PG. PPI, Rockford Fosgate.. This list can be long..MTX makes some awesome amps as well. There really isn't a best amp. There are amps that work better than others in particular installs but it basically is personal preference.. If you spend a few extra bucks on quality they can last a long time.

Mike

Best amp for what? For subs? MMATS... they have the spl trophy's to prove it. No offense but the other amps you posted aren't very good at all.. That is unless this is going to be your first system, or your on a tight budget. Otherwise don't wasn't your money on bargin stuff.. Spend the extra couple hundred bucks on MMATS, JL, or PPI...

Originally posted by mykeys PG. PPI, Rockford Fosgate.. This list can be long..MTX makes some awesome amps as well. There really isn't a best amp. There are amps that work better than others in particular installs but it basically is personal preference.. If you spend a few extra bucks on quality they can last a long time.

Mike
well put! application is the key but out of your list rf pg and mtx would prolly lead they way there jbl for cost effectiveness. as for mmats they are sweet but are for spl....over kill in volume and not heavily used for sq.

Ever since my first time hearing soundstream amps iv been sold on these. Weither it is the Rubicon series or the Tarantula or DiVinchi, they simply amazed me, the sleek look, there amazing power capibility, and quality of product. Now if I only had enough money to put these in MY truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ehehe the old pure class 3.0 or 6.0 blow away the rubicons if sound stream didnt mess up on the 5.0 and 10.0.......they would be a bigger company now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.