Amplifier one weak channel

Participant count
  • Participant list

jutas

Hello, I have amplifier Kenwood KAC 848.

3 channels works perfectly, but 1 channel is very weak, weak signal. When I put speaker on that channel it produces very qiuet sound.

Could you guys tell me, what is wrong with it, and what part should I buy.

You try swapping the RCA to check the input performance? Also swap speakers between channels to see if the outcome is the same. If the problem follows the speaker or the RCA, that is the problem. If the weak channel stays weak no matter what you try, you may need to have the amp repaired or replaced.

I took amplifier to repair shop, and they said they need to replace "something I don't remember", and he said now he don't have that part for this amp... So I think its not simple transistor... ? :

I took amplifier to repair shop, and they said they need to replace "something I don't remember", and he said now he don't have that part for this amp... So I think its not simple transistor... ? :
Did they give you a test sheet??Ive never liked Kenwood amps even over the years..HUs are and always have been decent

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

They should have given you a receipt with results on it /for repair needed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.