Amplifier help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bakesbaked
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So I just got two dual 4ohm type r 5th for my girl. Issue is. What amp. Should I trade them for the 2 ohm and run an mrx240 at a 2 ohm load? Or keep the 4ohm coils and get one r1200 or run them under powered. And or get a crescendo bc 2000? Rockford t1500? Kind of lost as to what to do here

Well if you're trying to make her go deaf, get an amp that's 1 ohm stable at 2000w.

Ex: BC2k, AQ2200, etc. Or for a cheaper option you could go for a Hifonics BRZ2100 or the Hifonics amp I'm selling in my signature.

I run my two pioneers off the big brother to the amp he has and I've never had an issue. Its one ohm stable, strappable and CEA compliant.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.