Ampless Mechless head unit?

Participant count
  • Participant list
its not gonna cost you any less and chances are you wont get any more features out of it either

its just gonna be empty shell with a preamp, am/fm and media player

most of the units will have a feaure to turn off the internal amp if u not using it

theres alpine units for you that have no built in CD player

=iXA-W407%20&model[]=iXA-W404&model[]=iDA-X305&model[]=iDA-X303&source=/US-en/products/series-c.php&category=AV_HU"]http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/compareProduct.php?c=Alpine&model[]=iXA-W407%20&model[]=iXA-W404&model[]=iDA-X305&model[]=iDA-X303&source=/US-en/products/series-c.php&category=AV_HU

If you are exclusively using a mp3 player , you could get a nice indash processor and use that as the deck since many of them have a volume control. I know clarion has a mechless deck but I think it has powered channels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.