Ample audio A 1100dx

PESteele
10+ year member

I wang on an 8 in a van
annapolis
i searched and everyone said good things about ample but i wana know if this things any good i found one for really cheap. Do they put out rated and do they have any problems like overheating or just plain up *******

i searched and everyone said good things about ample but i wana know if this things any good i found one for really cheap. Do they put out rated and do they have any problems like overheating or just plain up *******
Sounds like you pretty much answered your own question.

I have the exact amp and its really good amp i push my amp wide open at 1.5ohms which is throwing out 1900-2000 to the speaker and it like every other amp gets hot but doesnt shut off or anything. I've ran the amp for about 6months now and it still has the same power as it did the first day. What kind of price you gettin on one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.