Ampere Audio

Participant count
  • Participants list

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
Does anybody have any experience with their subs? I'm thinking of picking up a set of these and running them on a 2K in a ported box tuned to 33 or 34. TIA

Screenshot_20210309-131939_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210309-131853_Chrome.jpg

Ampere is legit.

Ever heard of American Bass?

Just wanting to try something different. So, thinking of running two of these on a 2K in my new Bug. It will also have 6-½" components and 6-½" coaxials on a four channel Arc Audio amp. I found a single din Kenwood Excelon with 5v pre-outs for the HU. I will be running lithium as well, The sub box will be behind the back seat. A zero American Bass build, imagine that. Any thoughts?

Just wanting to try something different. So, thinking of running two of these on a 2K in my new Bug. It will also have 6-½" components and 6-½" coaxials on a four channel Arc Audio amp. I found a single din Kenwood Excelon with 5v pre-outs for the HU. I will be running lithium as well, The sub box will be behind the back seat. A zero American Bass build, imagine that. Any thoughts?
Don't use rears. Invest in a badass 2-way instead. Mids in kicks and tweets in pillars.

Don't use rears. Invest in a badass 2-way instead. Mids in kicks and tweets in pillars.

My guy really wants the 6-½" coaxials coming from the rear. Bugs have no room for tweets in the pillars. So, 6-½" components up front and 6-½" coax from the rear with two 8's on a 2K behind the back seat. He has built a lot of systems for Bugs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.