amp wiring question

plyhammer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ohio
I am going to run two amps. The sub amp has an amp output so.... do I run the 0 guage wire to a distribution block and then the two wires out to the two amps or do I run the main wire to the sub amp and then output to the speaker amp?

use a distribution block for power. use two different grounds. and run the RCA output to the RCA input of the other amp. make sure you have the amps on the right pass. ex: subs = low.

why would you use two different ground points?

you should use the same grounding point for

everything shouldnt you wont that eliminate annoying

problems like ground loop n what not? just askin could be wrong

ok, question. Why use the distro block if I am going to go with the out of the sub amp to the input of the speaker amp? I have to check on the sub amp if it can take the 0 guage wire, that would be the only reason to use the distro block right?

no need to be a d!ck man

and what are you asking? you wanted to know how to

power two amps I answered you run 0 guage to a distro block which will split it into two 4 guage which you then run to each of amps so what is it that you arent getting?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.