amp time

The new Kicker ZX amps are really nice. I never really was a fan of Kicker, but for some reason I like them. JBL GTO, Alpine PDX, If you want a good budget amp look at Profile.

Is the L7 you have in the Dual 2 Ohm or Dual 4 Ohm configuration?
The above is still something that needs to be answered...

I would go for an amp the will have a power output the same as the rms of the sub.
Same power output as the RMS rating for the sub at the correct resistance load which will be entirely dependent on the voicecoil configuration of the Solobaric L7 he has...

2 ohm is the voice coil... anybody of audiopipe??
suppose i get a amp with wattage over the rms or max wattage of the speaker...
2ohms on each coil? or 2 ohms when paralleled? you need an amp that will push 800-1000rms (if the l7 is rated for that which i think it is) into 2ohms. more than likely a kicker zx1000.1 would work out for you. theres been some on sale in here too.

hifonics is alright, but if you save up youll be happier in the long run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.