Amp suggetions for Infinity Primus 6500cs

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have the exact same speakers in the door of my car. I am currently running them off of my Clarion head unit with no issues. They have plenty of sound output and get plenty loud. With them being 3 ohms I would probably pick an amplifier that is 2 ohm stable. I was actually looking at a small 4 channel Clarion amp for them that I figured would be pretty close to their RMS power and would be easy to wire into the stock wiring harness and mount under my dash. I would guess any decent 4 channel amp would be fine to drive them as they are rated at 80W RMS per Sonic Electronix.

Here is the Clarion I was talking about Clarion XC1410 XC Series 300W Micro 4-Channel Class-D Amplifier

thanx.... I almost forgot about this post.. but so far I've been just running them off of my HU.. which is good enough for now.. they get loud enough to start hurting my ears after a while.

thanx.... I almost forgot about this post.. but so far I've been just running them off of my HU.. which is good enough for now.. they get loud enough to start hurting my ears after a while.
150-175 rms per channel at 4 ohms would prolly

Be good. Looking fit a 2 or 4 channel amp ? Budget ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Syntaxx7x

10+ year member
Syntaxx7x
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views