Amp selection for 2-12w6v2 JL audio subs

Stay away from Optima junk and overrated ever since the company was sold. Better off going with a AGM from your local parts store or XS Power or Odyssey or even the one at Batteries Plus in their line is nice as well.

Stay away from Optima junk and overrated ever since the company was sold. Better off going with a AGM from your local parts store or XS Power or Odyssey or even the one at Batteries Plus in their line is nice as well.
I was looking at a stinger spp680 but i worry its not enough for 1300 watts. The company site says it is. I see other sites saying onky up to 800 watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Lowering the impedance will also lower the speakers motor control, or damping, in physics no free lunch exists. It’s all give and take.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLC9M48/?tag=caraudiocom-20

About this thread

angler02

CarAudio.com Newbie
angler02
St louis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date