amp recommendations

There are a few options depending on the ohm load required. However, he will be looking at most of the "cheaper" brands though. Unless he is willing to look at used.

I don't think that used is sacrificing much so that'd probably be a good idea. My idea is that if the amp still works right and you treat it well, it'll still last!

Soundstream TN1.1200D and PPI Phantom P1000.1 (same amp inside) will do about 1000watts RMS output at 2ohm. $200 at onlinecarstereo.com. These are good, well built, popular amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Kicker still makes some really great amplifiers. They have been in Business for years. I still have some old amps left that still work very well...
An amplifier to be considered, maybe even the 2k? https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/ct-series-amplifiers/products/ct-3200-1d
Sounds like your front stage is overpowering your sub stage/ Weak sub stage. Is this a 4dr. Sedan or a Hatchback WRX? Where do you have the sub...

About this thread

jokkr

10+ year member
jokkr
Abilene, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from