Amp Pro or LC6i

Participant count
  • Participant list

noviholt

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 with the Alpine system. I talked with two different shops about upgrading the system. One shop wants to use the Amp Pro and the other shop says they don’t like connectors and would rather solder everything, using the Audio Control LC6i. Both estimates for the install are about the same. Would my system be better using the LC6i? Or would the Amp Pro be the best way to go? Thank you for your help.

I had good success with PAC Audio Control when I did an install in 2008 for my 2007 Mustang. It was literally plug and play, and all the harness connections were solid. It will be a personal choice on your part, but using the PAC Audio harness will make it easier to go back to stock if you ever have to sell your vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.