Amp mounting options in a Single Cab F150?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Radioflyer97
10+ year member

C.E.O.
I'm getting my girlfriend an amplifier for her truck and plan to install it myself. She drives a 99 Ford F150 and i'm not familier with good areas to mount/gound an amp. She's currently out of town for the next 2 weeks and i dont' have her truck to look at.

I'm looking for suggestions of where to mount where it will be hidden.

thanks.

Under the seats is a good place. Or if you wanna make it look flashy you could mount it at the rear of the cab, under the window; pretty much anywhere works.

If you want it hidden put it under the drivers seat and ground using the seat bolt. You dont necessarily need an mdf board under the amp. I have my amps under the seat and attached them by just putting screws into vinyl floor(carpet in your case). Both amps hold fine even when Ive had to lay on the brakes hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.