amp installation help

rizzle1

im installing a 920watt power acoustic. i have everthing in place and wired correctly but each time i connect my rca jacks the amp give me a red led protector light. ive moved my ground from my rear car seat bolts to my trunk quater panel area still i get a red led protector light. any suggestions??? 97' cutlass surpreme

i had something similar happen. most likely your amp or sub could be blown. or the sub is too much power for the amp. when u put the rca into the amp, put only the positive in. if it works cool. take that out. put the negative only in. if it works cool. (weird situation that worked for me)

i had something similar happen. most likely your amp or sub could be blown. or the sub is too much power for the amp. when u put the rca into the amp, put only the positive in. if it works cool. take that out. put the negative only in. if it works cool. (weird situation that worked for me)
i tried that putting in one plug. but either way it turned red just when i put the rca's next to the amp lol

thisfinguy.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.