Amp Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

coolman91985
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas
here is my setup: i have one set of audiobahn component speakers in the front doors, a pair of infinity kappa speakers in the rear deck and an elemental designs 15kd4 (might get a 15kd2 instead, not sure yet) for my sub. i have been looking around at different places and found two sets of amps that i like and that i think would work. it is either between the rockford fosgate punch 400s (powering the sub) and the 300x (powering the 4 speakers) OR the Visonik V2508 (powering the sub) and the V4208 (powering the 4 speakers). which would work the best and give me the best sound? do you prefer rockford or visonik? which one will last the longest? best quaility sound?

i thought visonik was well known on this forum? from what i gathered from other people i have talked to, they seem to think i should go with visonik!?!?!?!

Go with who you want to go with;) From what I hear on this forum Visonk makes reliable amps.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

im goin with the visonik. they seem to perform better according to most people. and they look a lot better.

thanks for the help

Yes IMO they would perform better in some ways, mostly heat wise. Rockford Fosgate amps tend to get a lil warm even when they arent being fed a signal. So they do tend to run on the warm side, but dont get me wrong, they dont have very many reliability issues so they are still a good choice. But I still like to call them steak grills from all the heat they produce lol:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.