amp for sub

sullynole
10+ year member

sullynole
I am looking for a cheap amp to run my audiobahn aw1200 sub. I can run it at 2 or 8 ohms. (will be running at 2). I am looking at that lanzar opti SL800D for about $130. any other suggestions? i do not want to draw too much amperage from my car to power this sub. I have another 4 channel amp I am currently running in a corolla. how is the bazooka el1500? any suggestions?

just make sure is is two ohm stable in mono and matches the rms of your sub fairly well an that it is a good brand i havent had much experience with lanzar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are there any noticeable benefits with going with a T harness verses using something like Posi Tap to tap into the speaker wires for high-level...
I talk about these boxes a lot, maybe cause Im biased, but they are just great boxes...
I'm sure she will be happy with just about anything. Coming as someone who was a teenager just a few years ago, bass is the big thing especially...
Getting a good voltage reading does not mean good power transfer. You could read 13.8v out of a 24 AWG wire. Recheck your amplifier's ground and...

About this thread

sullynole

10+ year member
sullynole
sullynole
tallahassee, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date