amp for sub

sullynole
10+ year member

sullynole
I am looking for a cheap amp to run my audiobahn aw1200 sub. I can run it at 2 or 8 ohms. (will be running at 2). I am looking at that lanzar opti SL800D for about $130. any other suggestions? i do not want to draw too much amperage from my car to power this sub. I have another 4 channel amp I am currently running in a corolla. how is the bazooka el1500? any suggestions?

brandontw
10+ year member

just some guy
Reno, NV
just make sure is is two ohm stable in mono and matches the rms of your sub fairly well an that it is a good brand i havent had much experience with lanzar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes on both of these. Splicing means connecting one wire to another. So one wire to the positive and one to the negative wires or terminals of each speaker. One set on the left and one on the...
Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix treatment, at my age, would be a big commitment to...
2400w x 4 peak and 120w rms x 4. That has to be world record dynamic right there 🤣.
Fully test it without the ACR-1. TBH it sounds like an amplifier issue. Try connecting your phone direct to the amp via a 3.5mm to RCA cable. If the amp plays loud, then the hi level input circuit...

About this thread

sullynole

10+ year member
sullynole
sullynole
tallahassee, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date