amp for hertz mlk 165s

How hard is the ms8 to set up? Ive never used a processor or ran active so i dont wanna bite off more than i can chew. I just need to keep head unit/processor and amp under 1000$ plus i still need a lil for deadner wires etc for the install.

The MS8 isn't too hard to set up. If you wanted, it can actually do an auto alignment. It comes with a mic that you can place where you want the music to be centered and it can calibrate itself and do all of its own time and phase alignment. But its nice because if later you want to get into it more it has all the options to give you all the control you could need. It comes with an installation CD and headphones that talk you through setting it up.

After reading up on the ms8 i want one. It will make the whole setup way easier for me. It would take me forever to set everything that it does auto. Thanks for bringing it up.

The sr amps are still an amp to consider as well. Yes they will have enough power for an active system They are much better than the srx a mp. No comparison and like I said these are pristine. Been used for 1 month only. Then the car was sold for a new one. Not gonna install a system ATM in it. But I can make you a decent deal on 1 or both of them if interested If a double din is something your still contemplating then look at the clarion nz702. They have time alignment and are set up to be ran active .

[quote name='osiris999']After reading up on the ms8 i want one. It will make the whole setup way easier for me. It would take me forever to set everything that it does auto. Thanks for bringing it up.[/QUOTE]

If you are looking for an MS8, look over on diymobileaudio.com and register there. There are always a couple of them popping up over there. And don't hesitate to pick up anything from @mylows10 ; he is a good guy and will hook you up with some good stuff at a fair price. Definitely go to him for getting a wiring setup. He can usually do a package deal of everything that you would need.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

[quote name='mylows10']The sr amps are still an amp to consider as well. Yes they will have enough power for an active system They are much better than the arc amp. No comparison and like I said these are pristine. Been used for 1 month only. Then the car was sold for a new one. Not gonna install a system ATM in it. But I can make you a decent deal on 1 or both of them if interested If a double din is something your still contemplating then look at the clarion nz702. They have time alignment and are set up to be ran active .[/QUOTE]

Do you by chance have any more AB VFL 8's laying around that you aren't using? I know you had those used ones a while back. I woud like to pick up a set

[quote name='tat2bass']If you are looking for an MS8, look over on diymobileaudio.com and register there. There are always a couple of them popping up over there. And don't hesitate to pick up anything from @mylows10 ; he is a good guy and will hook you up with some good stuff at a fair price. Definitely go to him for getting a wiring setup. He can usually do a package deal of everything that you would need.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Do you by chance have any more AB VFL 8's laying around that you aren't using? I know you had those used ones a while back. I woud like to pick up a set[/QUOTE]

I can have a set sent to you ken. Text me

Mylows i really wanna get a ms8 since it sets itself up pretty much. It will also open more options for me for a head unit. Im still undecided on an amp. I have around 1000 to spend for processor head unit and amp. I might just keep the stock head unit a few months and get one later this year.

Mylows i really wanna get a ms8 since it sets itself up pretty much. It will also open more options for me for a head unit. Im still undecided on an amp. I have around 1000 to spend for processor head unit and amp. I might just keep the stock head unit a few months and get one later this year.
Thanks cool. It's a better way to go I have the ms8 new in stock FYI I can prolly work out a package deal on the ms8 deck and amp

You can use the MS8 with a stock headunit. Just taps into your speaker outputs and creates the signal that way. It has a small screen that comes with it that you can mount whereever you want and control it through there. Don't even need to upgrade the headunit unless you really want a DVD player. Does the $1000 cover your subs and sub amp as well?

Im not adding subs at this point. I have a 15inch re xxx 04 model but i dont wanna weigh the car down with a heavy box and sub. Ill get some smaller subs and maybe seal them to keep weight down around tax time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.