Amp for Fosgate P3 Shallow Mount subs..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Doola36
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
OKay, I am thinking of putting a pair of Fosgate P3 Shallow Mounts in my Titan and I was wondering what would be a good amp for them? I have looked at the Fosgate T600-2 and the Sundown SAE-1000d, but I don't know which way to go. SO I am looking for some options for a amp that I can runs these off.

I put a pair in an avalanche with a p5002 fosgate amp and they seemed to like it.. probably could handle a little more.. but i would shoot around there..

The fosgate would be the better choice for the shallow mount subs, buddy had 2 of them, and they didn't like the power they had, and it was less than rater power.

What kind of box have you got them in?

I am having a custom made box for them. It will be the same guy who built my JL box for me. The box will be built to the Fosgate specs for a ported box.

AQ 1200 is $250 makes power at 1 ohm.

If you need power at 2 ohms I recomend kicker 750.1 you can find this amp for cheap in classifieds.

I hope it slams for you, whatever you go with.

AQ 1200 is $250 makes power at 1 ohm.
If you need power at 2 ohms I recomend kicker 750.1 you can find this amp for cheap in classifieds.

I hope it slams for you, whatever you go with.
Thanks. I am still looking around. See the amp can't be to long because I want to install it under one of my front seats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.