• Thread starter Car Nut
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 662
    Participant count
    Participant list
C

Car Nut

I was wondering what would be the best configuration for amps. I was thinking about getting 2 2-channel amps that are 2x80 by Ultimate to power my 4 speakers. My other option is to go with a kicker 4 channel amp that puts out 4x50 but I know that it's pretty underrated and it's way more. What would you guys do? Ultimate I can get pretty cheap cause the model is being discontinued cause a new one is coming out. Same with the kicker. It's 105 for the Ultimate and 450 for the kicker.

Thanks for your help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.