Amp choice

what do you plan to run?...mostly most of the people use 2 channel amps for subs..the most 4 channel amps people use it for mids and highs...

and what about the ohm impedance?
should look at the speaker ohm load then get a amp that does the amount of power required at the same ohm...

you get what i mean bro?..

for quality drivers liike dyn's get the very most power.

NOTHING SOUNDS BETTER THAN POWER!!

If your drivers have a an RMS limit of 100 watts, I'd say 500 watts should sound great:)

Headroom is key for musical dynamics.

Impedence is a tricky game you may not be ready to play. Impedence is very important when speaking in terms of power management but an 8 ohm driver with 96db of sensitivty is going be louder and cleaner than a 4 ohm driver at 88db. Not to get too tricky but don't think these are the final answers they're giving you, just good enough answers.

You're in Tacoma...just stay away from Car Toys and Foss and you'll be alright:D

Did you get Dyn's from around here?

for quality drivers liike dyn's get the very most power.
NOTHING SOUNDS BETTER THAN POWER!!

If your drivers have a an RMS limit of 100 watts, I'd say 500 watts should sound great:)

Headroom is key for musical dynamics.

Impedence is a tricky game you may not be ready to play. Impedence is very important when speaking in terms of power management but an 8 ohm driver with 96db of sensitivty is going be louder and cleaner than a 4 ohm driver at 88db. Not to get too tricky but don't think these are the final answers they're giving you, just good enough answers.

You're in Tacoma...just stay away from Car Toys and Foss and you'll be alright:D

Did you get Dyn's from around here?
Are you being serious?

I haven't purchased them yet cause im still looking at what amp I'm going to run them with. It's so hard to choose with all the diffrent brands. I'd say im caught between zapco,arc,tru technology,genesis and alpine pdx. The places I'm looking at to install are systems unlimited in bellevue,wa.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.