Amp advice

Participant count
  • Participant list
id turn your deck up to just under clipping, then turn your amp gain up to where it needs to be. that way youre just barely pushing your amp

Well until I find the sub I really want, its gonna stay as it is. Easier to sell in my market up here in ND.

I don't doubt that but you can always keep the box to put the sub back into.

Buck designs so good boxes on here for a fair fee. And a sheet or 2 of mdf or pine plywood is fairly inexpensive. Granted you need tools and time to build a box.

Maybe look into a sundown e series it seems it would fit your power range decently and they are known to perform well. Or a sd3 or sd4 if you want to save space and go sealed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It also lowers the amps efficiency and raises the current draw.
The amp should still turn on regardless of your settings. Those settings will probably cause almost no power to come from the amp, but thats a...
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to...
Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality...

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date