Amp Advice

C3Comm

Greetings All,

New to the forum, hoping to learn a lot from all the knowledge base here.

I'm helping my son with a system for his Ford F150. He's got most of the equipment purchased, but the amp is the last item on his wish list. I'm looking for some feedback on what would be a good choice for his amp selection. Trying to keep it fairly inexpensive, but then again, not some real cheap garbage.

He purchased a Dual XDM7615 head unit and plans to run (4) Infinity Reference 5832CF's off the head unit. He also has (2) 12" Kenwood W3012 1200W 4 ohm subs. He only wants to run the sub's off the amp so any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

C3 - Atlanta, GA

if u wanna spend that much, i highly suggest this amp

AQ1200D Amplifier

will do 870 watts @2ohms (which is what the subs ur son has will wire down to) which is a good match. plus he will have the 1200 watts @1ohm if he wants to upgrade later down the road at some point. the amp comes with a bass knob that has a clipping light which helps beginners set the gains. which is a plus

but u might be able to find a cheaper amp that does 800x1@2ohm but just make sure u check price performance ratio. like a 800x1@2ohm amp might be $200, i say spend $50 and have a future proof amp. if its like $150, go for it!

Audioque out of the all the reccomendations is your best bet
not sure about that, cadence is made in the same warehouse and quality as audioque, the cadence-c5 is designed to run at 2 ohm though for full power

not sure about that, cadence is made in the same warehouse and quality as audioque, the cadence-c5 is designed to run at 2 ohm though for full power
how do u know that cadence and aq same warehouse, same quality?

The rubi is the best deal of the suggested. It is the cleanest of the lot. Old school USA made is always better than Korean subcontracted. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.