AMP 800-1000RMS @ 4 OHM Advise

Look at the guts on that Alpine 1507 Ram offered you above, you wont find that kind of build in any new amp selling for less than $500.
That thing is a monster.
I'm a newb,

so the inside of that amp could have been made with the hands of God and I wouldn't really know the difference

My amp here will give about 1400@4

d66fecbe.jpg

Sorry,I dont have anything with that much power anymore, but not far from.Yet, On Ebay, I found 2 true power houses that will bang the SNOTT out of just about any sub you throw at it, and worth the money.If I needed that kind of power @ the ohms you are wanting I would grab up that Autotek SX2300 for $235 shipped on ebay, and my second choice for the same price would be that Autotek Stealth 900 watt for $195+$40 shipped=$235, or even there is a SX2200 also.I wouldnt wait too long.Those are TRUE POWER HOUSES,AND SOUND GOOD DOING IT!!!Just my 0.02cents:escape:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.