Am I In The Wrong?

Well its a very slim chance tho. He has a huge ego. Sometimes he can be a good person, but his ego gets him because if something doesnt happen the way he wants, then he is going to pi$$ and mo-an. Im not holding my breath on it. At this point i don't really even want it. Thats all money i could put in the sound system.
*** whipping will change his mind. I'm not violent but when it comes to a lying pos even The bible says an eye for an eye..

News flash hes going to walk on you until you do something about it..

********, im 5'6 200 i dont care if they 6'6" solo plex and behind the ear. if you have to sweep kick. or kick him in the ******* knee. poke his ******* eye really hard.. grab and single finger and break it. i had a guy push me one day. much bigger than me. i told him push me again. when he did i went for control to the wrist but grabbed a singe finger twisted and pushed up. he literately cried and apologized. i grew up in a bad place and learn how over many years of fighting as a kid and training.. attack be aggressive.. lol. i know its bad advice but the only way to stop people from doing **** like this to you is simply show them your not going to go for that ****. serious make a fist point your thumb out and hit him directly under the sternum. he will A bend over gasping for air or drop to the ground gasping for air.. go for the eyes next then break a finger or two. hes going to give you the tracker..
Your short lol.....and a fatasz

Friends will always screw one another out of something, no matter what.

I may get flamed for this but when you got some sketchy ones, on drugs, addicted to something, etc, making deals like so are always a fit for trouble.

The fact that he backed out of a deal in the first place is called a ***** move. You might wanna seek legal professional help in case it gets to that point.

Your short lol.....and a fatasz
But my ***** not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and that's what counts. And honestly short people are harder to fight. Reguardless fighting is an art and science. A will trained mind over physical size any day.

Friends will always screw one another out of something, no matter what.I may get flamed for this but when you got some sketchy ones, on drugs, addicted to something, etc, making deals like so are always a fit for trouble.

The fact that he backed out of a deal in the first place is called a ***** move. You might wanna seek legal professional help in case it gets to that point.
Friends don't do that ****. I'll never **** my peeps over. I hel p them make money. We on the same team ya know?

Friends don't do that ****. I'll never **** my peeps over. I hel p them make money. We on the same team ya know?

You haven't been burned yet then. But don't worry, you'll eventually get your turn. I'm sure at least a few people have on here. I included.

Showing your toughness over the interwebz is just plain silly bro. "well I'm 5'6" and 200 lbs. I can kick your azz." I know karate so I know I can kick his azz.

A keyboard commando isn't gonna scare someone away if that was your intent.

Funny you say this.. Because last year his house DID burn down. And guess what day it happened? It happened on my birthday!
And i'll also venture to say YOU were there to help out in any way you could.Correct?Your ''friend'' is shady AF.Drop the slimeball.

And i'll also venture to say YOU were there to help out in any way you could.Correct?Your ''friend'' is shady AF.Drop the slimeball.
Yes i came over after school that day and told him that if he needed anything to let me know. And i dont think he is a slime ball but his ego is definitely too big.

Funny you say this.. Because last year his house DID burn down. And guess what day it happened? It happened on my birthday!
You get another birthday this year. Don't be a pussy.

You should have removed everything you paid for or put a lein on it.

You get another birthday this year. Don't be a pussy.
You should have removed everything you paid for or put a lein on it.
My birthday already passed this year buy theres always next year lol. And i would have pulled all the parts but i didnt want to deal with him b!tching.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.