alts and bats

and final impedance load... but usually on MOST vehicles you are safe up to 1k
And that's WITH big three done? Geez, I thought it would be much higher than that.

And that's 1kwrms right?

What makes more sense in order to get more power, adding another battery or another alternator?

I could get another intrepid 90A alt for $100. The problem is, is there room for it..........

What makes more sense in order to get more power' date=' adding another battery or another alternator?
I could get another intrepid 90A alt for $100. The problem is, is there room for it..........[/quote']

just buy an ho alt. I would do both alt and batt upgrades. electrical is the second most important part of the game...

just buy an ho alt. I would do both alt and batt upgrades. electrical is the second most important part of the game...
HO alts are between 500-1000 dollars. That's insane. Assuming you have room for a second alt, isn't better to buy another alt remanufactured for only $100 and get 180A total? Seems like the smarter way to do it, unless I'm missing something....

HO alts are between 500-1000 dollars. That's insane. Assuming you have room for a second alt' date=' isn't better to buy another alt remanufactured for only $100 and get 180A total? Seems like the smarter way to do it, unless I'm missing something....[/quote']
whatever... do what you want. dont listen to me because I know absolutely nothing. and 500 for an alt is a decent price. but there are cheaper ones out there...

whatever... do what you want. dont listen to me because I know absolutely nothing. and 500 for an alt is a decent price. but there are cheaper ones out there...
Butt hurt much when someone doesn't listen? happens alot get used to it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Beatin'

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Beatin'
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date