Alternators

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boom_box
10+ year member

listen loud, ride fast
I need your help, does anyone know a good wedsite where I can order high powered alternators online? Problem is I live in the Philippines and I can't seem to find a place where they sell alternators for new cars or order good ones that deliver to the Philippines. Any suggestions?

I tried ordering from iraggi but when I went for the option of where I wanted it delivered it said that they didn't deliver to the Philippines.

Ok this *****... I just found out from a buddy of mine that cars in the U.S. have different specs than those from the Philippines. Even if someone from there got me the alternator and sent it to me, there is still no guarantee it will work.

What I really need is a dealer I can give my car specs to and issue me some kind of warranty that if it doesn't fit I can return it (which I doubt they will do). I guess all I can ask for is to be able to contact a dealer from the U.S. a discuss the specs I need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.