Central Region Alta Mere window tint?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Montypup
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tulsa, OK
I know this isn't technically in the correct forum, but since altamere is a chain through out the central region, I figured someone here would know something. I'm looking at getting my car tinted by Alta Mere. I was wondering if anyone had had their windows done by them and if they did a good job? I want something that will look excellent if I decide to show my car. Thanks in advance.

I used to work at the Alta Mere in Plano TX. They are franchises..so they are all different. I worked at the one in Plano for 6 years..till it was sold to the new owner. Within 6 months he ran off every employee that had worked there. He now has an all new staff..and has many complaints against him. He had assault charges filed on him a couple months ago by a customer. Just take a trip there and talk with them about getting your car tinted. Ask to see something they are working on/have worked on to ensure they do a quality job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.