alright i got a toss up here tell me what you think

Participant count
  • Participant list

anybodykilla200
10+ year member

Compton
alright after some research (which ****** up most of my week) if come to the conclusion that i want three 12's and im sick of my 3 perfects so im sellin the 3 for 260 and gettin a new set of 12's alright anyway which set out of the three do yo guys know from hearing or know cuz you just do which will be louder regardless my set will be in a sealed box built right to specs and my amp is still the 2200hcx so with that all in mind witch of the three will be loud as hell and pound pot holes in the streets when im dumpin? a set of kicker L5's (the square one's) a set of rockford Punch Hx2 or a set of jl w7's? please guys i need everyone to answer to this cuz im goin out on friday to possibly pick which ever of the three sets you say are louder so please help me out here, thanks alot. Peace!

Dont get the JL W7 waste of money. But the Hx2's will out perform the kicker L5. The Hx2 is 1200watts max so they need some power. Plus there really good for spl. If you were to get the W7's then buy the time u get two of those u could buy 3 or 4 other subs that would be louder. So Get the Hx2s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

anybodykilla200

10+ year member
anybodykilla200
Compton
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from