alpine XM radio help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudstratus
10+ year member

Hey guys i just installed an Alpine cda 9831 into my car because my 9815 quit working on me. The question i have is when i tried to hook up my xm radio the cable that is in my car right now is more of a square plug and the xm radio wire on the cd player is a round plug. I was wondering if anybody knew if they made adapters?? or if i had to replace my xm unit inside the car? i really have no clue what to do short of taking the cd player apart and rewiring the xm plug from my old unit onto the new unti (i would prefer not to do that). Any help would be much appreciated!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.