Alpine x-12 amp

Marve

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi guys i am looking for an amp to power my one alpine x-12, right now i have a jl audio jx360/2 amd from what i understand that is underpowering the sub. I think the sub is a 1000 watt rms 3000 w max and 4 ohms correct me if im wrong, amd the jx only puts out 360 watts rms, what would be an amp that puts out the same specs that is under 200 hundred dollars. Or could i get one amp that puts out 1000w rms at 2 ohms, what would be the difference between 4 ohms. I have also looked at possibly wiring two amps in parallel. I dont have a ton of money to spend on it so thats why i said under 200. Any help would be appreciated. Because right now the sub only hits on certain songs like maybe 4 or 5 songs for example do re mi is one and seven nation army bass boosted is another other than that the sub wont do much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.