Alpine vs. Pioneer

KayGee
10+ year member

I'm going to get 2 12'' subs and was wondering what was better. 2 Pioneer 304C with 300 watts rms and 600 peak. Or 2 Alpine type S with 200 watts rms and 600 peak. Which ones will hit harder with the proper amp? I listen to rap and music with a lot of bass, so I want a lot of loud, booming, hard hitting bass. Which set will do that for me? Thanks.

I haven't heard the Type S's before but I do have the Pioneer subs you speak of. Give 'em enough juice and they hit HARD! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

alllllllpineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i'm gonna be going all alpine type-r in my car. so far i got the alpine headunit and sub. next comes the 6.5" components in the front...6.5" 2-way in the rear, and two alpine V12 amps...maybe even a 2nd 12" type r sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.