Alpine Vpower MRP-F240 for new sys

Middo
10+ year member

My new system after my old one got stolen is going to be..

Alpine CDA 9827 HU

Boston rally 6'' splits

JVC 12" strobo sub

Alpine MRP-F240 amp

Can i get a better more powerful 4 channel amp for around the same price of that alpine one? has anyone got any recommendations it is to power my splits and sub. Later on i plan to get a mono amp for the sub but at the moment im looking at the best i can for my budget.

Pioneer (Premier) PRS-X340 if you can find one. I am a little bias toward those amps seeing how I own a few but many people on the forums will agree with me though.

Adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So my brother in law came over tonight and was selling gear from his gf’s dad. Alpine PDX M12, M6, F6 and 2 Alpine Type R shallow 10s (older...
Does the radio have two brake inputs? If not, I would first try the e-brake wire. If it does not grant you video access, then try the brake wire...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...

About this thread

Middo

10+ year member
Middo
Australia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from