Alpine system all installed, just need to ask one question!!!

Trucker123654
10+ year member

Hey everyone!!! I got one question for you guys. I need some help tuning it. I got it crystal clear still i get to about 85% max volume. After that goes down hill from there. Bass/mids dont overtake either of them, just the mids get real high, almost ear peircing. If it helps any i can list what i got for audio

Deck: Eclipse 5v 3pre-amp

Front doors: Alpine type x component (tweet,Xover)(tweet mounted on each side of the dash, one right corner one left corner)

Rear doors: Alpine type-R with tweets attached to the speaker.

Speaker Amp: Infinity 4 channel

Subs: Two 12" Alpine type R's (dual 4 ohms) in a ported box

Subs amp: Alpine V12 1005 amp.

Thanks for looking and any help would be appretaited.

No need to bump your thread less than an hour after you start it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif.

I'm not really sure what you are asking. Are you asking why your system sounds like **** if you turn the volume up more than 85%?

Yeah, lets just say my deck volume control goes from 0 to 80, oncei get to 68 the front mids (not sure if its the mids or tweets) start a high pitched kinda hard to explain sound. I was wondering if you could tell me what it was or/and how i can fix it.

Yeah, lets just say my deck volume control goes from 0 to 80, oncei get to 68 the front mids (not sure if its the mids or tweets) start a high pitched kinda hard to explain sound. I was wondering if you could tell me what it was or/and how i can fix it.
Probably clipping the signal. Just don't turn it up that high. If it's not loud enough at max unclipped volume, you need new equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.