Alpine spectrum

Participant count
  • Participant list

808subz
10+ year member

Hey I just bought a alpine spectrum deck off my friend model cda-5755 and was wondering what alpine decks are comparable with the ai-net cable because the deck can only play cd's in it's current state. I haven't installed it yet and was also wondering how that would be done. I paid about 200 for it was that a fair price. Thanks in advance.

its a pretty old but pretty awesome looking deck. its hard to find things nowa days with a decent spectrum.

i take it the cda-5755 does not have ai-net? if it does then there's a chance you can use it for an aux input.

The deck does have the ai net but I'm wondering if it is comparable with any of the new alpine decks or would I have to find one of the older alpines to put them together.

is the spectrum thing not a cd player, just an add on?

good question man. i'm pretty sure Ai-net is universal throughout alpines.

It is a cd player but has no other functions. The wires are one yellow one black 1 pair each RCA front and rear and one pair sub out. And the RCA cable. It is an add on/stand alone unit. No radio for that you need to connect it to another alpine head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.