Not open for further replies.

fivedollapizza
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine PDX4.100

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetic: 7/10

Mechanical: 10/10

Has some scuffs and scratches. Got pics of both of the noticable ones. One scuff by the upper right section of the amp, and a scratch in the middle to the left of the center.

Has all screws and speaker output terminals.

**I have no idea what's up with the attach undefined tag in the pictures, but i couldn't get the 5th picture to show when i deleted it. so it stays.**

Price:

$225 shipped. Also have a http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/600199-fs-kenwood-kac-8403-a.html that I'll sell as a package deal for $325 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26547168View attachment 26547171View attachment 26547172View attachment 26547169

Last edited by a moderator:
This ones better. You know you want it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Lol well my current amp is being a PITA, random protect and funny noises and stuff. Sounds like a possessed amp lol

Lol well my current amp is being a PITA, random protect and funny noises and stuff. Sounds like a possessed amp lol
Let me know if you can't get it solved.

Also have another cheaper 4 channel, a Kenwood KAC-8403, I'm gonna list shortly, but based on what you're already running, pretty sure you wouldn't be interested lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...