Alpine MRD M10001

Undead
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine MRD M1001

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Shows a little heavier signs of use as pictured, but functions. One terminal is broken, but a piece of speaker wire is soldered inside to keep the connection so it does function. If there is anything else anyone needs feel free to ask. Thanks.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped at buyers expense.

Item Pictures:

"][/url]

"][/url]

"][/url]

"][/url]

"][/url]

"][/url]

[url="

Yeah it does. My friend gave it to me. I don't really know what to ask for it so if anyone could use it and it can go to a better home than off craigslist just shoot an offer.

Negotiable, anybody wants it give me an offer
Are the power terminals ok? What size wire do the power terminals take? Can I get a pic of the inside ? I would like to see how the solder job looks as well as the rest of the amp. I may make you an offer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.